Life coach, Educationist, Voice-over Expert, Talent Acquisition Specialist, these are some of the terms that define what you do. But, these terms also tell what you have to offer to the world as a Personal Brand. Every one of us is a problem solver in one way or the another. The need is to identify your solution providing capacity and match it with the problem people have. The key to develop a long-lasting business and consumer relationship lies in knowing how to promote your personal brand.
For instance, other businesses need someone who can explain well their products in an impactful voice. Your services as voice-over specialist become a solution for them. But, your success can not rise to the deserved heights if you do not know how to promote yourself as a brand. So, here are some quick tips that you can follow to make yourself a sellable brand in the present times of gig economy.
Make Content that Ends Search of the Internet Users
Your content is your mannequin of the store you run. People come over the web to get information and solution. So, make your content while aligning it with the requirements of the people searching for a solution over the web.
One of the best ways to create content is to make use of AV medium or employ explainer videos to help users identify easily with your brand. You can also conduct webinars, be a part of discussion forum or develop blogs to develop your image as that of a solution provider.
Use Influencers to Talk about You
Internet marketing is becoming organized day by day. There are certain profiles that have made big name as internet sensation with the help of their knowledge and awesome display of their expertise.
When thinking how to promote your personal brand, you can tie up with influencers to get a positive word of mouth about yourself. This does require a considerable amount of research. Some important steps that can help engage influencers to talk about you are:
1. Go Deeper into your Niche and Find Out the Prevalent Content Providers
- Work on your content. Share it on multiple platforms. Make use of organic and paid traffic to generate ample views and shares. Overall, make content that is shareable. Once you go viral, it gives you easy pretext to reach to the influencers as you have your body of work to show to them and get their nod in return.
- Contact the bloggers, or influencer bloggers who are writing on the topics directly or closely related to your specialty.
- Send invites to them to write as guest blogger on your platform or encourage influencers to try your product or service and talk about it in their blogs.
To make use of already developed platforms like blogs of influencers, you must first work hard as well as smart on your offering so that it ignites them enough to associate with you. If your experience, work style and final product are of high quality, it can encourage influencers easily and gives you a reliable platform for garnering people’s attention.
Making use of influencer bloggers or for that matter YouTube influencers or social media influencers helps promoting your personal brand in multiple ways.
- It expands your reach far and wide
- You get noted on multiple platforms where influencers’ post or content goes
- You win credibility for your personal brand as reliable and genuine people talk about you
- You get a readymade platform having good reputation to promote yourself as a brand.
2. Create Promise through Appealing Slogans
Promoting your personal brand requires creating ripples in the right waters. When you are fully sure of what you are capable of doing, create slogans around your specialty. Some of the influential slogans can be:
- “Bringing news on your fingers” – a slogan from an internet journalist
- “your quick guide to social media jungle” – a slogan of a social media specialist
- “ Generating numbers through digital marketing” – a potential slogan for digital marketing specialist
So, you can see how beautifully these slogans tell people what you have got. These will surely have longer retention period and you will be getting more enquiries when people need your services.
3. Be Regular in Posting Content
Your online platform can remain in news only when you are regularly working on it. It requires having a content calendar in place and sticking to the schedule with full commitment. By posting on regular basis, you get your shares and views and also your rating can improve on search engines. So, if you have started promoting your personal brand, keep yourself charged up. Also, make use of occasions and be more aggressive around those so that you can turn the buyer sentiment in your favor. Being there when people are searching for you is the right strategy that works most of the times.
4. Make Audience a Part of your Journey
YouTube, Instagram and other AV supporting platforms offer correct environment to learn how to promote your personal brand. To become a successful brand, you need earning credibility. Giving a slice of your day to the audience on a daily or regular basis can win you that credibility. You will certainly win an audience who is able to appreciate what goes behind the scene and give you their loyalty in return. Some of the ways to make people come closer to your work are:
- Prepare videos showing how you and your team work – share screenshots of the work done, or talk to audience telling what the agenda for the day is
- Conduct focus group meetings to show your understanding of audience
- Record a podcast to make people a part of your process
These are some of the ways that you can try to apply your knowledge of how to promote your personal brand. Once you have reached certain level of achievement, you can also work towards Becoming an Influencer! Your expertise and the influence collectively get you the audience that is required to create a successful brand.